The compound flame retardant system has a good flame retardant synergistic effect and smoke suppression. Alfa Chemistry uses compound flame retardant technology to design and develop innovative flame retardants for customers.
COLLABORATE WITH ALFA CHEMISTRY TODAY
What Can We Do?
- Combined with the rich flame retardant design experience of Alfa Chemistry material chemists, we can use compound flame retardant technology to develop innovative flame retardants for customers.
- Our materials chemists specialize in many types of compound flame retardant systems. Typical compound flame retardants such as: N-P flame retardant, N-P-Si flame retardant, B-P flame retardant, low-smoke type magnesium hydroxide (Mg(OH)2) and silicone compound, high temperature type Mg(OH)2 and boric acid compound, Al-Mg composite type with Al(OH)3 as coating.
- A comprehensive and systematic performance analysis of flame retardants or flame retardant materials is a necessary link. Various flame retardant standards are under our consideration, such as UL 94, E 84, MVSS 302, ASTM or VW-1, etc.
- During the research and development process, our material chemists will fully communicate with customers to understand your needs and ensure satisfactory flame retardant solutions.
Advantages Of Compound Flame Retardant Systems
- The compound flame retardant system has a good flame retardant synergistic effect and smoke suppression.
- The boron-containing composite flame retardant can effectively prevent the formation of molten droplets and suppress smoke.
- The combination of magnesium hydroxide and organosilicon has a good smoke suppression effect.
- N-P-Si flame retardant does not contain halogen and has the synergistic effect of P, N and Si. 
Proposed of flame retardant mechanism 
Why Choose Alfa Chemistry?
Experienced team of materials chemists
Leading flame retardant technology
Reliable quality and standards
Fast turnaround times and great prices
Comprehensive and systematic testing and analysis services
Carbon microspheres/magnesium hydroxide compound flame retardant
Yang Yaru et al. developed a new composite flame retardant (carbon microspheres/magnesium hydroxide, CMSs/MH) and applied it to the flame retardant study of polyethylene terephthalate (PET). The study found that the combination of CMSs and MH can effectively improve the smoke suppression effect. According to the results of Py-CS-MS, TGA-DSC and char residue morphology, the flame retardant mechanism is mainly attributed to the condensed phase flame retardant mechanism.
Proposed CMSs/MH/PET pyrolysis process 
Want To Reduce Flammability Risks?
Our experienced team of materials chemistry experts is waiting for you!
Click the button below to get in touch with our flame retardant experts today.
CONTACT AN EXPERT NOW
- Mingsheng Liu, et al. (2019). "Synthesis of P–N–Si synergistic flame retardant based on a cyclodiphosphazane derivative for use on cotton fabric," Cellulose 26, 7553–7567.
-  Yaru Yang, et al. (2018). "Flame-retarded polyethylene terephthalate with carbon microspheres/magnesium hydroxide compound flame retardant,"Fire and Materials
- 42(7), 794-804.
※ Please kindly note that our products and services are for research use only.